TERMS & CONDITIONS
Internet Premium: 18%
Participation Requirements: Valid credit card required for bidding approval
Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, and Discover
Payment Instructions: Your registered credit card will be charged at the close of the auction for the items you have purchased. If your credit card is invalid, expired, or will not accept the charge, you will incur a $20 non-payment fee. It is your responsibility to have adequate credit on hand at the time of purchase. Be aware that invoice delinquency WILL lead to disabling of a bidder account and making all online bidding unavailable. Chargebacks will be not accepted for any reason or on any purchase. No exceptions.
If shipping is required, your card will be charged a second time when the actual shipping costs have been calculated.
Currency Type: USD
Shipping Instructions: If you live within the Portland/Salem metro area, we assume you wish to pick up your items. We are typically open for pickup Monday - Friday from 9am until 4pm (other hours are available by appointment).
Unless we hear otherwise, if you live outside of the Portland/Salem area we will ship your items to you. Shipping is done by Newberg Mail Room, providing professional shipping (via UPS, FedEx, and USPS) at reasonable rates. Questions regarding shipping should be directed to the Mail Room at 503-538-5555. Shipping is only provided for smaller items – not furniture, especially heavy or furniture-sized items. Buyer must arrange pickup or shipping for furniture or oversize items. All shipping expenses are your responsibility.
Freight shipping arrangements are the sole responsibility of the buyer. Suggested options are uship.com or the UPS Store in Hillsboro, Oregon (503-690-0234).
Preview Date & Times: Auction Preview is Wednesday from 1:00pm to 6:00pm and Thursday from 1:00pm until start of auction at 6:30pm.
Checkout Date & Times: Checkout is immediately following the auction. (See SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS for details on local pickup times and shipping arrangements.)
Location: 21507 Oregon 99E, Aurora, OR
Driving Directions: From I-5 North or South, exit 278 toward Donald/Aurora/Nat'l Historic Dist. Turn east onto Ehlen Rd NE toward Aurora. After approximately 2.8 miles, turn right at the stoplight onto Pacific Hwy/OR-99E. The Aurora Colony Auction House is on your right, about 2 blocks up the road.
- All property is sold AS IS, WHERE IS and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Neither McLaren Auction Services or the Consignor makes any representation or warranty, expressed or implied, as to the merchantability, fitness, or condition of the property or as to the correctness of description, genuineness, attribution, provenance or period of the property. All measurements are approximate. In the case of vintage clothing, assume there are stains. By registering for a bidding number, either in person, on-line or when placing an absentee, telephone or facsimile (fax) bid, you agree to these Terms & Conditions of Sale. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds, no exchanges, no returns, no warranties expressed or implied.
- Be aware that any display items (jewelry necks or trays, baskets, boxes, etc.) are used for display only and are the property of McLaren Auction Services. If the display item is included in the lot, it will be noted in the description.
- A premium of eighteen (18) percent will be added to the winning bid price of on-line buyers and will be payable as a part of the total purchase price. Additionally, on-line purchasers are responsible for all shipping and transport charges, if they chose not to pick their item up in person.
- There is no charge for Registration, but McLaren Auction Services requires a valid credit card and agreement to all Terms & Conditions.
- On the fall of the Auctioneer's hammer, title to the offered lot or article passes to the highest bidder who assumes full risk and responsibility thereof.
- All State and Federal laws will be observed regarding the sale of handguns. If you are not a resident of Oregon, you must have a current Federal Firearms License to take delivery of firearms, or have an FFL holder in your state take delivery of firearms for you. Firearms purchases are subject to a $15 background check fee.
- Your registered credit card will be charged at the close of the auction for the items you have purchased. If your credit card is invalid, expired, or will not accept the charge, you will incur a $20 non-payment fee. It is your responsibility to have adequate credit on hand at the time of purchase. Be aware that invoice delinquency WILL lead to disabling of a bidder account and making all online bidding unavailable. Chargebacks will be not accepted for any reason or on any purchase. No exceptions.
- Purchases may be removed during or at the conclusion of each auction session beginning at time of Auction. Additionally a schedule will be announced at the time of auction regarding pickup schedule for large items. Items not picked up within 10 days will be considered abandoned and ownership will transfer to McLaren Auction Services.
- Should McLaren Auction Services be prevented by fire, theft or any reason whatsoever from delivery of any property to the purchaser, our liability shall be limited to the sum actually paid by the purchaser.
- McLaren Auction Services reserves the right to withdraw any property at any time before actual sale, or reject a bid from any bidder.
Auctioneer sets minimum bids at time of sale. If no bids reach that amount the item will be passed. It may or may not be offered in our next auction. The online starting bid amount may be too low, and will not be honored if Auctioneer does not go that low during the Au